As a member of the bisexual group, I think I need to share my threesome dating experience.

As is known to all, it is not easy for bisexual people to find their own sexual partners, and the probability of finding success is basically zero without a good social platform. Because in real life you can't suddenly ask people around you: are you bisexual? Are you looking for a sexual partner? So bisexual groups are also very dependent on social platforms.
Related image

I was away on a business trip, booked a motel and checked in. That night, I felt very lonely and boring by myself, so I was going to look for a girl who had bisexuality on the Internet. I opened my dating site we-bisexual.com, which I've been using, and started my journey to find partners. I swipe through the phone page and suddenly find a couple of girls within a few hundred meters of me. They both had sandy blonde hair and very white teeth and were so friendly and outgoing,They also replied to me quickly......Then they met in my room. I was very excited!

We briefly - very briefly - discussed safe sex and dismissed needing condoms - again because we seemed to be able to trust each other. If nothing else, they had the opportunity to let their hair down, have a smoke and a few beers, and some really good sex. They stayed until 6am - in just under 8 hours I came 7 times, with a few dry orgasms too. One girl “claimed” to be an anal virgin, but curious, but her friend and I took care of that pretty quickly - so both girls got it in all three holes. At one point, I would alternate my cock between the pussy or mouth of both girls - and it felt so exciting - and they were in to every minute of this. These girls had obviously done this before - but I didn’t really care - they were both so incredibly sexy and horny, and they taught me how to lick pussy to please a girl, by showing me how. This was the first time I met a bisexual girl too - though not the last - but it was my first threesome. We showered together one last time and off they went - sore and tired - but thoroughly pleased. No photos. No phone numbers. No addresses. Just memories.
Because of this website I happened these things, very magic and magic! I am also touched that this website is really able to date their sexual partners, and I am very happy to know and use this platform! You can also try it! link is www.we-bisexual.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What would you do if you were bisexual?

Founded in silicon valley, the world's safest and most convenient bisexual dating site with over 17 years of dating business!

HOW TO FIND A LOCAL THREESOME?