How do you know if you are bisexual?



Easy but not to begin with.
It's all much easier to understand when you're older. However when you're younger and going through puberty it's all very confusing.
You find yourself attracted to a man one minute and a woman the next. You wonder who the hell you are and what the hell is “wrong” with you. Add that to the fact that some people grow up in homophobic households and we only know people who are either gay or straight. Bisexuality doesn't get a lot of publicity and is rarely talked about, although it's more common than you think. I know just as many bisexual people as gay people.
It helped that in my mid to late teens I found a support group for LGBT (Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender) young people. Most people don't like to “label” themselves but surprisingly understanding the labels helped me to understand myself more. I was in a relationship with a woman for most of my teenage years and didn't really understand it as a gay relationship until I was older. It was just the norm.
My family always used to say “You know we accept you for who you are” with an uncomfortable kind of look on their face. I was never convinced. They had a general homophobic attitude when discussing other people and would always try to convince me to date men. They didn't like discussing my sexuality. With my mum it used to make her shudder. She would seem angry sometimes. Unpredictable.
Now I'm older I can accept myself and date who I like.,I also use bisexuality dating sites.
we-bisexual.com.I found a lot of friends,I have full understanding of it. I may marry a man or a woman. Either is possible. There are a lot of misconceptions about bisexuality. Needs to be more understanding of it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What would you do if you were bisexual?

Founded in silicon valley, the world's safest and most convenient bisexual dating site with over 17 years of dating business!

HOW TO FIND A LOCAL THREESOME?