Is it true that all humans are born as bisexual?

No, it's not true and is a dangerous thought process.
What? A bisexual saying not everyone is born bisexual?
Yup. Here's why.
We're not sure what the reasoning for sexuality is. But we're also not sure it even develop in the womb.
That's besides the point though.
You see, most people identify as either straight or gay. Most are straight: exclusive sexual and romantic attraction towards members of the opposite gender.
As someone who's bisexual, I get asked a lot whether I'm really attracted to both genders. If everyone were bisexual this wouldn't be the case.
People trust me on my sexuality (or at least they claim they do) even though they don't feel it themselves.
I've never been attracted to only one gender, so I can't be sure that's even possible.
But I have to realize people are different and trust them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What would you do if you were bisexual?

What makes you a good match for single female seeking couples?

Founded in silicon valley, the world's safest and most convenient bisexual dating site with over 17 years of dating business!