18 People On What Threesomes Are Actually Like In Real Life

Image result for threesome dating

1. Womp womp.

Didn’t actually have a threesome, but I got pretty close. I’ve been told its a funny story.
I had just finished my senior in high school at the time and I was enjoying my summer before going off to college. I had moved into the pool house attached to my parents house for the summer so I could basically come and go as I pleased. One night I was hanging out with my friend down the street at his house and a few other people that lived in the neighborhood. After a bit of drinking one of the girls asked if I wanted to just hang out with her and her best friend..alone. Me being drunk and oblivious to what they had in mind, invited them over to watch me play video games. ( I don’t know what I was thinking ) They agreed and we walked to my house and straight into the pool house. My parents were out at a dinner with friends. Usually that meant them being out fairly late. Anyways we got to my room and they both laid down on the bed. I went to the bathroom to pee and when I came out they were both topless and giggling. Game on! I dove right in and before I knew It I was half naked and we were doing some heavy petting. Just as things were heating up I heard the door to my parents house open and close. I could faintly hear footsteps outside. I leapt out of bed and ran to the door and was met by my mother. So at this time I’m fully excited if you know what I mean, and I’m awkwardly hiding halfway behind the cracked door. I tried playing it cool and I was like “oh hey ma, what’s up?” Of course my mom saw right through me and realized something was up. She pushed the door open and saw these two girls struggling to cover up and put their bras back on. She gasped and ran back to the house. I ran after her while trying to put on some shorts. I heard my mom scream to my dad (lets call him Robert) “ROBERT! HES GOT TWO GIRLS BACK THERE!” And then my dad surprised me by being pretty cool about it. He yelled back to my mom (lets call her Beth) “BETH! LEAVE HIM ALONE!” My mom went upstairs and when I went back to the pool house the girls were gone.
I’ve had a threesome with two guys. They were friends, we were hanging out drinking, ended up really wasted. One of them was trying to get with me, I was kissing him but not really interested in taking it further. We went to bed, still kissing but I was planning to go to sleep, we’ve shared a bed before and nothing’s happened. Then the other guy came and got into bed and kissed me, and they were both touching me. So I kind of thought fuck it, it’d be an interesting experience.

Preferring the intimacy of one.

The next day I was super hungover and went home, I didn’t feel awkward just ill from all the alcohol. Nothing’s happened between any of us since and we don’t really talk about it. But it definitely showed me that I prefer one on one sex, mostly for the intimacy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What would you do if you were bisexual?

MORE THAN A THIRD OF BISEXUALS IN UK FACE SEXUAL HARASSMENT FacebookTwitterGoogle+Share

HOW TO FIND A LOCAL THREESOME?