Are you okay with being bisexual?

From what I’ve seen, most people who wrote answers to this question aren’t totally okay with their sexuality, and I hurt for them.
I’m not just okay with being bi, I love it.
“threesome dating”的图片搜索结果
I love mentioning to my friends that I have a crush; listening to them try to guess the crush’s gender always makes me smile. I love telling women how pretty they are without them realizing that I’m being flirty. I love the bisexual pride flag.
I even love the fact that I’ve been bullied due to my sexuality, because the way I see it, the bullies were trying to take my pride for a senseless reason. What do homophobes think they’ll accomplish, anyway, converting me into a straight girl? I’m not saying their words didn’t hurt — I was called every homophobic slur in the book for several months — but knowing that they’re ignorant and pitiful enough to care about something that doesn’t affect them consoles me.
相关图片
I love educating people who don’t understand bisexuality, but are willing to learn, like my friend Jackie*. I love meeting other bi people and sharing our experiences. I love being able to talk about hot guys with my mom and hot women with my dad (we mostly talk about starlets like Audrey Hepburn and Elizabeth Taylor). I love the fact that even when my feelings “swing” more toward one gender, I don’t have to question myself because my sexuality is naturally fluid.
Despite what you might think, I don’t mention being bi very much, unless someone gets confused when I say I’m interested in a girl. I’m sure I’ve said this on Quora before, but I am so glad I grew up with LGBT+-allied parents and that my first crush ever was a girl.
Finally, I would like to say, please treat the bisexual group rationally and don't give them strange eyes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What would you do if you were bisexual?

Founded in silicon valley, the world's safest and most convenient bisexual dating site with over 17 years of dating business!

HOW TO FIND A LOCAL THREESOME?