What is the experience of bisexual?

I don't know if all bisexuality is balanced between men and women, but I'm biased. Only personal experience to share experience psychological: about like a certain gender is not specified, is not framed in consciousness, if the other members of the opposite sex, to produce the feeling of like. For the other half on the definition of gender fuzzification, consider more is whether there is a resonance, together to feel comfortable, and selected purely heterosexual or homosexual is not particularly big difference.
 The best part of your life is holding your loved one in your arms." If you are looking for bisexual relationship then our site is your best choice, check it out. www.bidatinglover.com 
I have always felt that when I was heterosexual, I would normally develop, fall in love, quarrel and live my life. Later I think that the same sex feelings are not generalized, there are like-minded to become friends and confidants, and there is an appreciation is out of love.
照片
When I found themselves as bisexual, just know you don't exclude gay at the beginning, then just as their acceptable range is wide, uncertainty orientation process - presumably because met a person, let me identify themselves as bisexual. Her temperament fascinated me, makes me appreciate quality, good let me look up, there is always a involuntarily want to chat with her, will think of her in your heart, will dream together later how wonderful life is, I think I'm in love, not because she and I the same gender and any discomfort. Physical: personally I prefer more gay, investigate its reason is for personal hobby, I agree to have a love of physiological reaction more natural, but on hormone impulse current mass level will make me crazy about a woman's body is more. Because the secondary sexual characteristics of women's bodies are more obvious, most women have more feminine lines. Men who are like David (be it Mr. Sculpture or Mr. Football) have clear lines and tight muscles There is also physical affection.
照片
However, too many people in real life weaken their male physical charm, so my hobbies have a clear bias. Other aspects of life are not inconvenient places, neither to emphasize their sexual orientation nor to avoid. Good friends don't discriminate against me because of this joke. I've had boyfriends and girlfriends. Now not met the right man I choose will not become widely because gender not avoid casually, not like gay men and you're a man will love you, not like a woman and you're lesbian woman would have to harass you, same as bisexual, not because we don't care about gender equals I like every one of us. Simple or repeatedly (truth, there is always the eyes open out sick you) orientation sometimes is a good reason I refuse to others finally met him/her, gender will not become obstacles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What would you do if you were bisexual?

MORE THAN A THIRD OF BISEXUALS IN UK FACE SEXUAL HARASSMENT FacebookTwitterGoogle+Share

HOW TO FIND A LOCAL THREESOME?